Friday, June 8, 2012

HEY GUYS I'M BACK!!!!

So I am sitting here listening to the radio. I love the radio,  you don't have to make a decision about what you want to listen to. I hate making decisions, stresses me out, SO MUCH! Probably why I love the older times 30s and older. hmmm, so I have no clue what I am going to write about. Everyone has been telling me to write regularly, even the "randomest" things (after all, what English Major goes days, weeks, months) without writing something?) Anyways, so I guess this is going to be a "HEY GUYS I'M BACK" post. So much has happened in the past two years, will be giving updates, well as honest and open as I can be. My friends know I talk ALOT without actually saying anything about what  or how I feel. So you all are going to be my sounding board/therapist.

I am thinking about changing the name of the blog to 22 unaccomplished and living on Parents. lol. I am not sure how many people are going to read this since I have been gone for so long, but I will write anyway. I find when I start writing, Things I didn't even think i was thinking starts flowing out. Ok, this is a long enough "HEY GUYS I'M BACK" post. I look forward to all the random thoughts that are going to flow from my head. Trust  me there are lots of random things jumbling around my head. OK BYE.

No comments: